Log Village & Grist Mill Wedding Barn is the newest addition to our gorgeous
event space and campground nestled in rural upstate New York. Set in 117 acres,
the site includes an historic Grist Mill, four-acre millpond, maple trees,
cornfields, woodland, and a huge campfire.
We also offer accommodation with beautifully furnished cabins called yurts, and plenty of tent sites. Friends and family can stay for the campfire and party without the worry of the drive home.
You will have:
• Exclusive access to the whole site
• Beautiful location for photographs
• Newly refurbished historic red post barn with huge outdoor deck
• Fabulously relaxing large furnished yurt for the bride and bridesmaids to prepare
• Hot and cold running water and dishwashing area for caterers
• Restrooms and shower rooms
Our affordable $8,000 package gives you our whole site for three days and two nights.
Take a day to prepare, a day to celebrate and a day to gently relax. What a perfect way to start your life together. Included in the price is:
• Restored Post and Beam Barn with space to seat 90 guests
• Large attached deck with space to seat at least 50 guests
• Chairs, tables and white table cloths
• Campfire with S’mores
• Boating on our lake
• Comfortable beds in our luxury furnished yurts
• Electricity, free Wi-Fi and hot showers
• Accommodation for up to 25 guests in the yurts
• Space for tenting
• A special yurt for the Newlyweds
• Every yurt gets a welcome package of tea, coffee, ice cream, cookies, water and milk
You will have access to our 117 acres of outdoor space, beautiful meadows, many streams, lake, woodland and all within the site of our historic Grist Mill.
If you expect more than 140 guests you may want to think about putting tables and chairs outside for your guests and using the barn for food and dancing.
2019 and 2020 dates available.
On your Wedding Day
my staff are on hand directing parking, and to help and assist guests. Whatever
choices you make for your Wedding Day, it will be perfect. Call for an
The Wedding Barn at Log Village & Grist Mill are delighted to support Marriage Equality, and have completed a course run by the Gay Wedding Institute.
Organizing an event? A family gathering? A club meeting? We can offer you all or
part of the site for your get together. With four yurts to rent everyone in your group can stay.
The converted barn will offer space for gatherings and the landscape is perfect for walks, ATV riding, team building, photography, or maybe you like to fish or paint. We welcome groups. Call for further details.